With the newest release, ThaumCheater now supports multiple languages, and lets you specify what language you want to use. It now has all supported Thaumcraft versions pre-built into the app, so there’s no more downloading required. While this does result in a slightly larger application download, it also results in a lot less of your device’s storage space being used.
As always, if you have any issues with ThaumCheater, please don’t hesitate to post it in the issue tracker.
I just noticed tonight that Thaumcraft v5.1.6 is out, so I went ahead and decoded it and updated ThaumCheater. I’ve copied the research items over from the previous versions, as I assume they haven’t changed much. As always, let me know if any of them are wrong and I’ll do what I can to get them fixed.